Out of the Mouths of Myang Babes Competition
Kids say and do the funniest things, and we want to reward you for sharing your most memorable experience with your kids!
We are running an exciting new competition where you could win a three piece bespoke Myang outfit for your little girl or boy. All you need to do to enter is share your funny or moving experience with us on Facebook or Instagram using the #myangbabes2021 - you can share a photo, a video or a story. Each entry counts, as long as you have used our competition hashtag!
The competition runs from 18th August to 8th September 2021. Entries close at midnight on 8th September. Remember to make your post public so we can see it!
How are we going to decide a winner?
We will manually check all entrants. Each entry will be assigned a unique number and on the 10th September our owner and our Marketing Manager will draw the lucky person live on our Facebook Page!
Can I share to get more entries?
No, sharing does not gain more entries - but we encourage sharing this competition with friends and family, to spread a little joy. You can enter as many times as you want to, the more the better.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash.
- This competition is open to anyone living within the Republic of South Africa.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Myang for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- Winners will be notified via social media on 10th September 2021. The winners must claim their prize within 10 business days. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Myang reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Myang reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion/competition without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain written permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
- Myang are not responsible for entries that are late, incomplete or that are not received due to technical problems of any sort.
- Myang are not responsible for any injury or damage to your, or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you or any other person to enter into the competition.
- The winner will be determined by way of a random draw
- Myang are not responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or any other person, incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
- Competitions are not open to those persons who are a director, member, partner, employee or agent of Myang, any consultant to Myang, as well as any family members of Myang’s employees, and any other person who is controlled by Myang.
- Myang accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable.
- Should the competition be run on a social media platform such as Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, then the following rules will apply:
- The entrant releases the social media platform from any liability in any respect.
- Entrants may not inaccurately tag content, and such inaccurate tagging shall result in disqualification.
- The entrants and Myang acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the social media platform.
- The entrants and Myang acknowledge that they use the social media platform at their own risk.
- By entering, entrants agree to comply with the policies and rules set by that social media platform.